Axosuits, the medical exoskeleton for people with disabilities, Codie, the interactive toy robot that introduces kids to the building bricks of technology, Bitdefender BOX, the device that protects your home network and all the devices connected to it from malware, or Vector Watch, the smart watch with an always on screen and 30 days battery life, are among the products that will be showcased this November at How to Web Conference 2015, event that will bring together 1000+ tech professionals from all around the CEE. Early Bird tickets are available until Tuesday, November 17, on the conference website.
The most important tech innovation and entrepreneurship event in South-Eastern Europe, How to Web Conference 2015 is organized in partnership with Telekom Romania, IXIA, Bitdefender and CyberGhost. The 1000+ tech professionals that will be joining the event will get the chance to meet important actors on the global tech scene, check out innovative IoT products and discover some of the most promising startups in the region. All these add up to the insightful talks delivered by remarkable entrepreneurs and specialists on the two stages of the conference.
Gadget expo area and gadget showcase
By visiting the gadget expo area, the How to Web Conference attendees will have the chance to check out and test innovative IoT products and machines that improve people’s lifes. Live product demos for some of these products we’ll also be organized on the main stage of the conference. Among the showcased products there are:
- Axosuits, affordable and easy-to-use exoskeleton offering people with walking disabilities the accessibility they need;
- Scooterson, world’s first intelligent electrickick scooterr that uses a unique combination of cloud, smartphone technology, and big data analysis to enhance the riders experience and maximize both energy efficiency and safety;
- Bitdefender Box, the devices that protects your home network and all the devices connected to it from malware, including smart TVs, home appliances or gaming consoles;
- Vector Watch, the smart watch with an always on screen and a 30-day battery life, the only one of its kind compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Phone;
- Codie, the interactive toy robot that introduces kids to the building bricks of technology, helping them familiarise with logical thinking and problem solving, all without any prior knowledge of programming;
- Hirrus mini-UAV, the surveillance drone that provides relevant, fast and insightful data, thus increasing productivity and reducing costs by improving the quality of life;
- Gravity Lifter, multi-awarded device that uses an electromagnetic field to produce a levitation effect to any product / object having a maximum weight of 3kg;
- DreamOC, glass pyramid that creates holographic images by using a light fascicle and a 3D projection screen;
- Lighty, the world’s first smart mobile projector with robotic capabilities: powerful pico projector, panoramic movement, voice control and wireless connectivity;
- TinTag, rechargeable tracking device that helps user find their lost objects faster;
- Symmer 3D, delta based multifunctional platform for 3D printing, PCB miling and laser etching.
Opportunities to connect with the who’s who in the tech industry
How to Web Meet, the official mobile app of the conference developed by mReady, will help attendees get in touch with others, set meetings in advance and receive interests-based recommendations, thus enhancing social interactions and improving the overall networking experience. How to Web Meet is only available for the How to Web Conference attendees who will receive their login information via e-mail and it is now available on AppStore and Google Play.
Roundtables, Ask the expert sessions and open discussions will be organized in the two networking lounges throughout the event, and their final schedule will soon be available on the website and in How to Web Meet.
Case studies, hands-on talks and best practices shared on-stage
All these add up to the high-quality content delivered by remarkable entrepreneurs and professionals in marketing, product or development. Among the themes they will discuss on the two stages of the conference there are creating and launching innovative tech products at global scale, product growth and organizing the product team, product metrics, growth hacking, digital marketing, content marketing or building communities around your product. The final agenda of the event is now available online on the conference website.
How to Web by Night
The networking opportunities extend beyond the official program of the conference, and the participants will connect with each other in an informal setting by attending the exclusive social events organized for them. They will be invited to attend a networking cocktail on Thursday, November 26, as well as How to Web Rocks, the official closing party that will take place on Friday, November 27.
Organized in partnership with Telekom Romania, Bitdefender, IXIA, and CyberGhost, with the support of Microsoft, Avangate, hub:raum, the Canadian Emssay in Romania, Mozilla, EIT Digital, and Okapi Studio, How to Web Conference 2015 will take place on November 26 & 27 at Grand Cinema & More in Bucharest. Early Bird tickets are still available on the conference website until Tuesday, November 17.