Thousands of tech professionals will get together on November 26 & 27 for the 6th edition of How to Web Conference, the most important event on tech innovation & entrepreneurship in South-Eastern Europe.
They will meet some of the best & brightest minds in the region, listen to hands-on talks and practical case studies, and get to feel the vibe of the CEE startup ecosystem. The 4th edition of the Startup Spotlight competition and mentoring program will be organized in parallel, bringing together 32 promising startups that will compete for the USD 20.000 cash prizes offered by IXIA Romania.
Organized in collaboration with Telekom Romania, IXIA, and Bitdefender, with the support of Microsoft, Avangate, hub:raum, the Canadian Embassy in Romania, Mozilla, and Okapi Studio, How to Web Conference 2015 brings together 1000+ startup founders, product managers, developers, online marketers & community leaders from all around the CEE. Beyond high-quality content, including case studies and hands-on talks on different topics, the attendees have great networking opportunities by connecting with the who’s who in the regional tech industry.
Best practices shared by reputed entrepreneurs & professionals
Successful entrepreneurs and experienced professionals from all around the world will take the main stage of How to Web Conference to share best practices & practical case studies, and deliver insightful talks on product launches, product metrics, product marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization through growth hacking, or team building and management.
Among the speakers that confirmed their attendance to How to Web Conference 2015 there are:
- Jan Reichelt, Co-Founder and President, Mendeley, a company that disrupted information sharing in scientific research, grew to 50 employees and a few million users, and was acquired by Reed Elsevier in April 2013;
- Larry Gadea, Founder & CEO, Envoy, startup that allows businesses to check-in people and keep track of their visitors and that recently raised a USD 15 million series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz;
- Martin Eriksson, Co-Founder, Mind the Product and Product Tank, entrepreneurial, driven and innovative product management professional with 18+ years experience in building leading online products;
- Kalman Kemenczy, Director of Product, Prezi.com, a cloud-based (SaaS) presentation software and storytelling tool for presenting and sharing ideas on a virtual canvas;
- Edial Dekker, Co-Founder, Gidsy & Hack de Overheid and ex-Senior Product Manager, Eventbrite;
- Bram Kanstein, Founder, Startup Stash, a curated directory of 400 resources and tools for startups, that went viral and got 230.000 pageviews in 48 hours, and ex-European Community Manager, Product Hunt;
- Sujan Patel, Renowned growth hacker, marketer, and serial entrepreneur, Co-Founder of ContentMarketer.io and author of 100 Days of Growth, ebook sold in over 10,000 copies.
The secondary stage of the conference will approach topics of interest for the startup community and will bring into discussion themes such as best practices in raising money from angels / VCs, startup valuation, managing the relationship with investors, or the accelerator experience. These add up to a series of community panels with regional experts moderated by the leaders of the local communities.
Networking opportunities with relevant players on the global tech scene
The value of How to Web Conference 2015 stands in the excellent networking opportunities it provides, the participants having the chance to meet and connect with the speakers, as well as with remarkable professionals, entrepreneurs and community leaders from CEE and beyond.
The attendees will get in touch with others, set meetings and receive interests-based recommendations using How to Web Meet, the mobile app developed by mReady for the conference.
Besides, they will be able to join roundtables, Ask the Expert sessions or open discussions that will be organized in the two networking lounges throughout the event. The networking opportunities will extend way beyond the official program of the conference, with the exclusive cocktails, special events and dedicated parties organized for the innovator’s community.
Discover the latest trends & how tech is reshaping the world
Last but not least, the How to Web Conference attendees will discover whatâ€™s new in the IoT world and get to test some innovative devices and machines by visiting the gadget expo area. Product demos will also take place on stage in the gadget showcase section.
How to Web grew organically from one year to another with the support of the tech professionals community, whose endorsement we’re grateful to have. Our main objective is to bring more value added to these amazing people and this is why we’ve added a range of dedicated networking activities and the gadget showcase part, to the practical content that our audience is already familiar with. All these and more to make sure that the How to Web Conference attendees have a rich experience at the event!â€, said Daniel Dragomir, CEO, How to Web.