Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence (Cisco EIR) is an incubation program supporting early-stage startups innovating in technology areas that have the potential to disrupt and transform the information technology industry. The program consists of six months of events, mentoring and collaboration geared towards bringing ideas to reality.
The second cohort of startups for Cisco’s EIR program will be selected through the Cisco Innovation Challenge taking place at Pioneers Festival 2015. The 15 finalists will be invited to Pioneers Festival to pitch live in front of a panel of experts. The top five startups will become Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence!
The EIR Program Benefits
Startups selected for Cisco EIR will receive tools and resources like:
- Mentoring and collaboration with various Cisco groups
- Access to the global Cisco network
- Financial support & potential strategic funding
- Introductions to Venture Capitalists and other investors
- Take part in networking & coaching events
- PR & marketing support
- Co-working space in Vienna
- The top 15 startups will attend Pioneers Festival (2 PAX per startup)
The Startups that Cisco EIR is looking for includes those who want market disruption, and have already some tracking, funding, market, etc. So are you ready to conquer the 70 trillion Dollar IoT market? Directly apply here or click here to find out more!