eToro has been amongst the leading online trading platforms since 2008, founded by brothers Yoni Assia and Ronen Assia together with David Ring, in Tel Aviv.
It’s branded as a social trading platform, and it aims to enable users to trade almost anything from commodities, currencies, stocks, and indexes to cryptocurrencies through one web-based and mobile platform.
Today, eToro Trading Overview
Alongside the fee reduction, we’re excited to announce the launch of a great new feature: The all-new Withdrawal Dashboard. The Dashboard has very helpful functions, including:
- A progress bar indicating your current withdrawal status.
- Breakdown of each withdrawal by payment methods, amount and currency.
- Informative text explaining the current state with links to relevant eToro FAQs.
- Withdrawal fee information.
- Cancellation options.
- Relevant action items when more information is needed to complete the withdrawal.
- An indication for claiming funds from PayPal.
eToro Trading offres plenty of other benefits including trading of commodities, currencies, a wide selection of stocks as well as crypto currencies.