Innovation Centre Kosovo (ICK), has launched its 8th call for all interested candidates who need professional support into turning their business idea into a real business and maybe also grow their existing business.
Innovation Centre Kosovo, which is supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, running for its second year in 2014 and with around 16 tenants in its incubator, is continuing the support of startups and entrepreneurs through different services like mentoring, consulting, training, working space and conference facilities. The incubator program has special focus on ideas based on ICT, while everyone that has an idea somehow related to tech is invited to apply.
What you could expect from the Program?
- A cool environment to work
- No equity for joining the program
- Free working space in the pre-incubation stage
- Free working space for the first 1-3 months in the incubation stage
- Free support from the incubator management
- Constant consultation and mentoring
- Exclusive access to events and matchmaking programs
- Discounts on trainings
These are only some of the benefits from applying and being accepted in the program, so while you think about that next big idea, you should use this chance. Apply here at ICK’s website, while you can also apply in three languages that are official for Kosovo: Albanian, English and Serbian. Application window is open from August 25th until 10th of September 2014.