Innovation Centre Kosovo has launched its seventh call for ideas, in order to accept the next round of startups in its incubation program. This application round is open until 4th of February 2014, after which there is a pre-selection process and a demo-day.
Innovation Centre Kosovo, which is supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, running for its second year in 2014, is continuing the support of startups and entrepreneurs through different services like mentoring, consulting, training, working space and conference facilities. The incubator program has special focus on ideas based on ICT, while everyone that has an idea somehow related to tech is invited to apply.
What could you expect from the Program?
- A cool environment to work and an entrepreneurial spirit
- No equity for joining the program
- Free working space in the pre-incubation stage
- Free working space for the first 1-3 months in the incubation stage
- Free support from the incubator management
- Constant consultation and mentoring
- Exclusive access to events and matchmaking programs
- Discounts on training
These are only some of the benefits from applying and being accepted in the program, so while you think about that next big idea, you should use this chance. Apply here at ICK’s website, while you can also apply in three languages that are official for Kosovo: Albanian, English and Serbian.