iOS 7 will roll out in less than 5 hours and every developer wants to know more about iOS 7 development. WhileÂ I was wandering around to get cool and awesome iOS 7 development resources, here are some of my favorite iOS 7 development websites:
This is a great resource by a super developer that contains all there is to know about
- Screen resolutions for different iOS devices
- Icon sizes for different iOS devices
- The all new iOS 7 icon format and
- User interface elements such as Navigation bars, tab bars buttons etc.
If you are a designer and you want to create cool awesome iOS 7 interfaces, we think you are going to love these tools.
I selected 2 of the best free resources for iOS 7 development (from the designer’s point of view):
Icon is the little greatest thing that your app can have. I will never repeat enough that the icon can make or break the entire app. I talked about it here, and I will talk in another blog post about icon design. Here are some free resources that can help you to develop a fantastic icon.
- App Icon Template by Michael Flarup
- Introduction to iOS 7 App Icons by Michael Flarup
- Template for iOS 7 App Icons (FW) by CÃ©lio Silva
- Free PSD icons
iOS 7 development (programmer’s only)
There are a lot of ways to speed up the development process and you don’t need to reinvent the wheel. I go over to Github and find there great code by great developers.
This is all for today, take a look at them and if you have suggestions or other great resources, just write down in comments or contact me on twitter @perjanduro.