CACTTUS is a company established in 2003 providing clients in Kosovo, Albania, and the region with the highest quality of ICT products and services.
We are seeking for a senior, experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with 5+ years of experience in leading and scaling a company, similar to ours, preferably in a similar industry (Information Technology and Telecommunication, Software Development, Business Application Integration and Networking) where service, marketing and rapid scalability plays a big role.
The company is overseen by 5 shareholders, with multiple Departments of Telecoms & Networking; IT Infrastructure; Sales and marketing. The right person for this job would benefit hugely from being a part of our pioneering organization, by working with the best in the country and region and serving countless people in unleashing their full potential in life and business.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has an exceptional opportunity to build upon the CACTTUS’ history of growth and innovation by capitalizing on opportunities for product and market expansion and continuing to grow top-line revenues and bottom-line margins. This is a significant opportunity for a CEO or proven Manager who has developed untapped market opportunities and driven operational excellence, sales, and profits in engineered products environments.
The current CEO – cofounder and shareholder will remain in the company board providing assistance, and ensuring a smooth transition. The new CEO’s transition will also benefit from a strong and committed executive management team.
The right candidate must manage day-to-day operations of our company, be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
• Develop high quality business strategies, operational policies and strategic plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
• Develop a monitoring and evaluation system for measuring the KPI-s of the organization’s strategy and the implementation of their respective actions plans;
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision;
• Design the revised organogram of the organization with clear roles and responsibilities (aligned with new strategy);
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team;
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits;
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics;
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements;
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders;
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company;
• Provide inspired leadership company wide;
• Report to the board of directors and keep them regularly and timely informed;
• Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals;
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company;
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale;
• Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief operational officer, and other executives;
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations;
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
• Oversee day-to-day operation of the company;
• Work closely with the human resource department to ensure qualitative recruiting of new staff members when necessary.
• Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position (5 + years preferred);
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles;
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.;
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices;
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English language, (knowledge of one of the local/regional languages would be considered an asset);
• MBA/MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field;
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce;
• Understanding of human resources and personnel management;
• Proven negotiation skills;
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions;
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust;
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
• Experience in IT and higher quality culture tech company (an advantage).
• Attractive & competitive salary and bonus scheme;
• Full time work schedule, and flexible hours;
• Medical insurance, assigned company car;
• Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth;
• Working with the largest corporations and well-known people / businessmen.
The vacancy is open from Friday, 20 April 2018. All the interested candidates should send the CV, Cover letter, and three professional references at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line, the position title you are applying. Only the short-listed candidate will be contacted. CACTTUS SH.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com