Providing worldwide customer support in over 20 languages for the video game, e-commerce, and consumer electronics industries.
Note: this position is to be performed by gamers.
W A S D are more than just letters in the alphabet for you, 59 FPS is not good enough, you know what the abbreviations MMORPG and DLC stand for, and you prefer to use the word LAG as little as possible. Oh, and you’re the first person your parents call when their computer breaks down again and you actually like helping people with these kinds of problems.
Did you read this with a smile on your face and thought “This is me”? Then working at 5CA is something you should consider!
Simply put, 5CA offers Customer Support in the Tech and Gaming market. We provide international support for several key players in the market, who outsource (part of) their business to us. We have offices in Buenos Aires (ARG), Utrecht (NL), and Los Angeles (US) as well as colleagues working from home all over the globe.
For one of our biggest clients in the gaming industry we are looking for a Customer Service representative who is fluent in both English and either Spanish, Italian, Polish, German, French or Portuguese that will bring his or her technical knowledge and skills to the test for one of our projects that is specialized in hardware for the gaming market.
Of course, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Coach making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
Do you have what it takes?
- You’re a native Spanish, German, French, Polish, Italian or Portuguese speaker (one of them is enough).
- You have a C1 proficiency in English, both oral and written.
- You know your computer games and are up to speed with the latest tech developments.
- You like to learn, help people and look for the best results at all times.
- You are available to work in the weekend. This is a hard requirement.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 MB/0.5MB internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An I5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
To apply for this job please visit 5ca.recruitee.com.