The Centre for European Perspective (CEP), PODIM conference organizers and ABC Accelerator have announced that they’ll be providing 20 free tickets to startups, teams and their mentors from Kosovo to attend the PODIM conference!
PODIM is the largest conference on startups, entrepreneurship and innovation in the Alps-Adriatic region! Each year, the event attracts more than 600 attendees from more than 10 countries and 50+ renowned regional and international speakers!
Free 3-day package
The free 3-day package for Kosovo startups and their mentors includes:
- Organized airplane transport to the PODIM conference from Prishtina Airport, departure on 10 May, return on 13 May 2016.
- Three nights stay in Slovenia (accommodations from 10 to 13 May 2016).
- Attending the PODIM conference, including organized meetings with investors.
- Post-conference event at the Jable Castle in Ljubljana plus a visit to ABC Accelerator, one of the biggest start-up hubs in the region!
- You’ll be able to network with the ABC Accelerator team one-on-one and get first-hand feedback on how to develop your business idea in the field of marketing, legal advice, design etc.
- The ABC team can also help you find the right mentor or investor in the region. And if you win the PODIM Challenge, ABC Accelerator will give you an ‘invitation only’ ticket to visit ABC Accelerator Demo Day.
Application deadline is 15 April 2016!
All interested startups and startup teams from Kosovo have to submit a two-steps application:
The application deadline is 15 April 2016! The official language of the PODIM Conference is English. If the number of applications exceeds the available number of special offers (20), priority is given to startup companies that are better evaluated by the PODIM Challenge pre-selection committee.