Rrota is an ISO 9001 certified multimedia company founded in 2002 with strategic focus in website design and development, graphic design and layout, advertising campaigns and social media integration. It employs 25 professionals, and has a wide range of clientele including top governmental institutions, local and international organizations, and banks. Rrota is also successfully positioned as an outsourcing partner in Austria, UK, Germany, and Switzerland.
Rrota is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Project Manager/Officer starting September 2013.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members;
- Delegate tasks and keep track of their completion;
- Identify resources to execute or support the execution of a project;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with the project team;
- Create and execute project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans;
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs;
- Maintain prompt and professional written and oral communication with clients throughout project life cycle;
- Analytically contribute to project team dilemmas and needs;
- Prepare and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
Qualification and Skills
- At least two years of professional experience in project management or equivalent;
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Significant analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communications skills in Albanian and English (German preferred);
- Excellent writing skills in Albanian and English;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
All interested individuals are welcomed in sending their CV, two professional references and a motivational letter briefly explaining why there are best suited for the position, to [email protected] by Sunday, September 8th 2013, 18:00.